Robin Beinfait | Executive Profile | ATLANTA TREND
Robin Bienfait Becomes Chief Enterprise Innovation Officer at Samsung Electronics
BlackBerry's former CIO, Robin Bienfait, has come out of retirement to become Chief Enterprise Innovation Officer at Samsung. Mrs. Bienfait retired from her position at BlackBerry in December 2012, after serving the Canadian company for five years, overseeing the Enterprise Business Unit, BlackBerry Operations, Customer Service and Corporate IT functions. Prior to joining BlackBerry, Robin Bienfait held senior leadership positions within AT&T Labs and Global Network Services.
She graduated the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Master's degree in Management of Technology. She also holds a Bachelor's degree in engineering from Central Missouri State University, and an Associate in business degree from Maryland University – European Division. She currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
Social Media Corner
Subscribe ATLANTA TREND
Coca-ColaCompany ID [NYSE:KO] Last trade:42.14 Trade time:3:59PM EDT Value change:▼0.03 (-0.08%)
HomeDepotCompany ID [NYSE:HD] Last trade:147.81 Trade time:3:59PM EDT Value change:▼0.18 (-0.12%)
DeltaCompany ID [NYSE:DAL] Last trade:46.02 Trade time:3:59PM EDT Value change:▲0.10 (0.22%)
NCRCompany ID [NYSE:NCR] Last trade:43.63 Trade time:3:59PM EDT Value change:▼0.04 (-0.09%)
- Cooper, Gellerstedt Named to Georgia Power Board of Directors
- Intercontinental Exchange to Acquire TMX Atrium from TMX Group
- Bill Gates to keynote Atlanta Rotary convention
- Owner of Burger King To Acquire Popeyes
- Aptean to Acquire irms|360 Enterprise Solutions
- Carter’s, Inc. Acquires Skip Hop Holdings, Inc.
- Sage Foundation Launches $1M Enterprise Fund