NCR has announced the members of the boards of directors for NCR Atleos (“Atleos”) and NCR Voyix (“Voyix”) following the planned separation. This marks one of the final steps in the process to separate into two independent, publicly traded companies. Assuming completion of the separation, effective October 17, 2023, the new corporations will initiate trading under stock symbols, (NYSE: NATL) for Atleos and (NYSE: VYX) for Voyix.
The board of directors for Atleos will be comprised of executives across the banking and financial industries. Joseph E. Reece, currently board chairman of NCR, will serve as board chairman for Atleos.
“Following my work with NCR Corporation, I am honored to be selected as board chairman for Atleos,” said Reece. “I am confident that it will remain a clear leader in creating, designing and accelerating self-directed banking solutions for global customers and I am committed to helping successfully launch the independent company.”
• Joseph E. Reece*, board chairman of NCR Atleos Corporation and managing partner of SilverBox Capital LLC
• Timothy C. Oliver, Chief Executive Officer of NCR Atleos Corporation
• Odilon Almeida, former Chief Executive Officer of ACI Worldwide
• Mary Ellen Baker, former executive vice president and head of business services of Citizens Financial Group
• Mark W. Begor*, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of Equifax, Inc.
• Michelle Frymire, former Chief Executive Officer of CWT
• Frank Natoli, Chief Operating Officer of Associated Materials, LLC
• Jeffry H. von Gillern, vice chairman of technology and operations services of U.S. Bancorp
The board of directors for Voyix will hold a wealth of experience across the digital commerce solutions category. James G. Kelly will serve as its board chairman.
Kelly served as Chief Executive Officer of EVO Payments and a member of its board of directors from May 2018 through its successful acquisition by Global Payments, Inc. in March 2023.
“I’m truly honored to serve as the chairman of Voyix, a proven leader in software management systems and digital banking,” said Kelly. “This transaction will permit the investment of greater resources and focus on expanding the capabilities and reach of our market-leading solutions to enhance our customer experience and drive greater shareholder value.”
• James G. Kelly, board chairman of NCR Voyix Corporation and former Chief Executive Officer of EVO Payments
• David Wilkinson, Chief Executive Officer of NCR Voyix Corporation
• Gregory Blank*, senior managing director of Blackstone
• Catherine L. Burke*, founder and principal of Fall Creek Advisors and senior advisor of DJE Holdings
• Janet Haugen, former senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer of Unisys
• Georgette Kiser*, independent advisor and operating executive of The Carlyle Group
• Kirk T. Larsen*, former president and Chief Financial Officer of Black Knight, Inc.
• Laura Miller, executive vice president and Chief Information Officer of Macy’s
• Kevin Reddy, former chairman of the board and Chief Executive Officer of Noodles & Co.
• Laura J. Sen*, former non-executive chair and former Chief Executive Officer of BJ’s Wholesale Club